Google Alert - recipe |
- Easy <b>Recipe</b> Tomato Pasta Salad | <b>Recipes</b> For Our Daily Bread
- <b>Recipe</b>: Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- <b>Recipe</b> for homemade peanut butter cake? - Cake Central
- Alton Brown's Cucumber Aqua Fresca <b>recipe</b> | al.com
- One-minute chocolate chip cookie <b>recipe</b> - Chatelaine.com
- The perfect <b>recipe</b> for Wallabies to beat Pumas?
| Easy <b>Recipe</b> Tomato Pasta Salad | <b>Recipes</b> For Our Daily Bread Posted: 14 Sep 2013 02:58 AM PDT This Tomato Cucumber Balsamic Vinegar Pasta Salad is the last of my Easy Pasta Salad Recipes. Summer went by so fast. I will truly miss all the fresh juicy fruits and brightly colored fresh vegetables we picked from our local Peach Orchard. They were perfect in all of my Easy Pasta Salad Recipes including this one. It has a fresh vine ripe juicy tomato, a crisp cucumber, purple onion, spiral pasta, salt, pepper, basil, Balsamic Vinegar, and Olive Oil. The ingredients are simple but fresh. The salad gets even better as the flavors marinate together. I normally make this salad using a loaf of French Bread instead of the pasta. Since I have been on a pasta kick and my kids seem to enjoy all the pasta salads, I decided to add pasta instead of the French Bread. I really enjoy both versions. I will say that the pasta version is still great the next day or two which is not true with the French Bread version of this salad. If you like pasta salads, I have included at the bottom of this post a few pictures with links to some of my other pasta recipes on my blog. Coat everything well with 1/3 cup Olive Oil, 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon Tomato Basil Ms. Dash or chopped fresh basil. Tomato Cucumber Salad
Other Pasta Salads On My Blog You May Enjoy I am a Southern Food & Travel blogger. I blog about RECIPES, RESTAURANT REVIEWS, FAITH, FAMILY, TRAVEL EXPERIENCES & GIVEAWAYS. I grew up in Alabama but currently live in ARKANSAS. I have lived in 6 Southern States. I have 5 children including 2 adoptive children and a son who has Cerebral Palsy. I am a Christian & Pray you will be encouraged when visiting my blog. Blessings Always and Come Again!! ![]() |
| <b>Recipe</b>: Grilled Pineapple Salsa Posted: 14 Sep 2013 02:24 AM PDT Recipe for Grilled Pineapple Salsa Difficulty: Easy 12 oz. pineapple (about ½ of a fresh pineapple) 1. On a hot grill, grill pineapple, jalapeno and red onion until lightly charred and softened. Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. |
| <b>Recipe</b> for homemade peanut butter cake? - Cake Central Posted: 14 Sep 2013 02:09 AM PDT In a bowl, cream peanut butter, butter and sugar. Add eggs; mix well. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add alternately with milk to creamed mixture. Mix well. Pour into a greased 9 in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. For frosting, cream peanut butter and butter. Add sugar, milk and vanilla; mix until smooth. Frost cake. |
| Alton Brown's Cucumber Aqua Fresca <b>recipe</b> | al.com Posted: 14 Sep 2013 01:55 AM PDT
Alton Brown shared this recipe on his Facebook page this morning: Cucumber Aqua Fresca (makes 3 quarts) Puree 3 large seeded and roughly chopped cucumbers with 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1/4 cup dark agave, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt in a blender. Pour mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a large picture, pressing the pulp as you go. Add 2 quarts of water to the pitcher and chill for 1 hour. Serve over ice with additional cucumber and lemon slices if desired. |
| One-minute chocolate chip cookie <b>recipe</b> - Chatelaine.com Posted: 14 Sep 2013 01:02 AM PDT ![]() one-minute chocolate chip cookie We're all busy — but I dare say that none of us are too busy for a one-minute chocolate chip cookie. The inspiration for this creation comes from a few talented bloggers; Among them, No. 2 Pencil created a clever chocolate chip cookie in a cup, and Clean Eats developed a one-minute cookie (and it's healthy!). But, since what I needed was a quick, easy chocolate chip cookie (it's one of my vices) I made some modifications. I think you'll like it. There are a few things to note with this cookie:
AdvertisementMicrowaves are tricky things. While your cookies are cooking, they will appear pale and undercooked — and you will be tempted to cook them longer than the advised cook time. Don't do it. In the microwave, cookies cook from the inside out, so while they appear slightly pale, they are in fact cooked. They will also firm and crisp up as they cool. Don't mess with the measurements. There are a few unusually finicky measurement in the recipe. I'm normally a low-maintenance kind of cook — but after testing this recipe A LOT — trust me, these are the right measurements. I figure if it's short, it better be sweet so make the best one-minute cookie you can. It may seem like a lot of chocolate chips, and you're right…but it works (again, trust me on this). One-Minute Chocolate Chip CookieIngredients
Instructions
|
| The perfect <b>recipe</b> for Wallabies to beat Pumas? Posted: 14 Sep 2013 12:56 AM PDT Redirect Notice The previous page is sending you to http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/09/14/the-perfect-recipe-for-wallabies-to-beat-pumas/?utm_source=feedburner. If you do not want to visit that page, you can return to the previous page. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Google Alert - recipe To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |












{ 0 Comment... Views All / Send Comment! }
Posting Komentar