Google Alert - recipe |
- Cocktail <b>Recipe</b>: Sweet Eve Strawberry, Prosecco, Campari and <b>...</b>
- Health: Meals on wheels service has <b>recipe</b> for success
- Sukhi Arbi <b>Recipe</b>: Navratri Special
- <b>Recipe</b>: Almond and yam cutlets with rose syrup granita
- <b>Recipe</b>: Steak Salad | Rollings in Haiti
- <b>Recipe</b> Healthy Strawberry Parfaits - Miss Tam Chiak
| Cocktail <b>Recipe</b>: Sweet Eve Strawberry, Prosecco, Campari and <b>...</b> Posted: 08 Oct 2013 01:50 AM PDT Type your univerity to customise your site-wide feed. e.g., 'Southampton' or 'University of Surrey'
by Lucy Miller08th October 2013 09:23:54 It's London Cocktail Week! In celebration we bring you a cocktail concoction of strawberries, which along with elderflower add sweetness and colour to the fizzy, dry Prosecco and the slightly bitter Campari.
Serves: 6 people Preparation time: 10 minutes You'll need: 300g Sweet Eve strawberries 6 sugar cubes (optional) 3 shots of elderflower cordial 3 shots of Campari 1 bottle of Prosecco What to do: 1. Take 6 large champagne flutes and chill in the refrigerator. Hull all the strawberries and chop and blend half of them. 2. Strain the strawberry puree into a jug through a sieve, to eliminate the seeds. 3. When you are ready to serve the cocktail place a cube of sugar at the bottom of each glass, (if you prefer your cocktails less sweet then you can leave the sugar out). 4. Pour half a shot of elderflower into each glass, followed by half a shot of Campari and half a shot of strained strawberry puree. 5. Open the Prosecco bottle and top each flute with fizzy wine. Mix with a cocktail stirrer and serve with the remaining Sweet Eve strawberries. |
| Health: Meals on wheels service has <b>recipe</b> for success Posted: 08 Oct 2013 01:32 AM PDT |
| Sukhi Arbi <b>Recipe</b>: Navratri Special Posted: 08 Oct 2013 12:03 AM PDT On the occasion of Navratri, one of the best recipes to try out for lunch this afternoon is sukhi arbi. This is a common specialty made during the festival of Navratri. It is highly nutritious and being a dry item, you can enjoy this dish with either you favourite rice dish or rotis. This sukhi arbi is a favourite among kids since it has a tangy taste along with added Indian spices. The combination of Indian spices with the combination of unique taste of yam in this sukhi arbi recipe is one of a kind. This afternoon prepare the sukhi arbi recipe for your kids to enjoy the holy festival of Navratri. The sukhi arbi does not need too much time to prepare and besides yam is a healthy vegetable for you to consume if you are fasting, as it provides you with lots of energy.
This is how you make the sukhi arbi recipe, take a look: Serves : 3 Ingredients
Method
Your sukhi arbi recipe is now ready to eat. You can enjoy this dish with ghee rice or roti. |
| <b>Recipe</b>: Almond and yam cutlets with rose syrup granita Posted: 07 Oct 2013 11:35 PM PDT A delicious yam treat to delight everyone. Preparation time: 20mins Ingredients : Method: -In a pan, add the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and fry till they turn light brown in colour. Ingredients for cashewnut & coriander pesto Method With the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin, steady stream until well combined and a smooth paste forms. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to an airtight container and pour over a little extra oil to cover the pesto surface (this will prevent the basil from oxidizing and turning black). Preparation time: 10mins Ingredients for Granita (Rooh Afza or Rose Syrup) Method (Source: www.pankajbhadouria.com) |
| <b>Recipe</b>: Steak Salad | Rollings in Haiti Posted: 07 Oct 2013 10:37 PM PDT Another recipe for you! Chris hates salad. But, he will eat it because he knows it's good for him. But, that said he is very much a meat and potatoes kind of guy. Here in Haiti beef is reasonably priced because it's not imported any further than coming from the Dominican Republic. One of the best cuts of meat anyone can get is filet mignon, and here it's not too bad price wise, and is one of the best cuts of meat when it comes to tenderness. If I know I'm going to be stewing it I'll get something different and marinade it then cook it to soften it up. But, if we want beef for things like fajitas or steak, we'll typically buy a piece of filet. We can get a large, entire piece (as in tip to tip) for less than $11-12 US. I typically will cut that in half or sometimes even 3 pieces, with each piece being a meal's worth of meat for us. Occasionally if we have a big one I'll keep it whole, then tie it together and cook it like a roast. One of my recent easy meals is Steak Salad. It's a good meal when we want something of substance, but a little lighter. It's super fast too, especially if I've already got a big bowl of salad made up. I seriously just prep the meat, cook it, rest it a few minutes, slice it and put it on the table with everything else and we make salad. Steak Salad Ingredients: Beef steak cut of your choice, enough for about 2-3 oz per person Directions:
Lately I've been eating a homemade balsamic vinaigrette (crushed garlic, salt, balsamic vinegar and olive oil) which goes really nicely with the red meat. Enjoy! . Bookmark the . |
| <b>Recipe</b> Healthy Strawberry Parfaits - Miss Tam Chiak Posted: 07 Oct 2013 09:51 PM PDT Hello world! I am back from my Penang trip and I am super bloated that I think my double chin is appearing again. It is only a short 3 days trip and I have had a wonderful time at Rasa Sayang Shangrila Resort, while visiting different cafes around the murals and covering more than 20 famous hawker stalls in Penang. I am so excited and can't wait to share with you guys. I took about 1000 shots and I think I have a hard time choosing the photos. So anyway, since I indulge myself crazy in Penang, it is time to take a step back and eat something lighter. Sharing with you a healthy strawberry parfait I did using yogurt and some fresh strawberries. I am not a big fan of yogurt to begin with, I remembered I used to buy this small bottle of greek yogurt to try and I really can't stand the taste. But I learnt from it and now I use it with honey and some museli, surprisingly quite enjoyable! And the colours are sweet! No hard rules on the recipe lah, you can add more museli if you like. Strawberry Parfaits Ingredients: Method: |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Google Alert - recipe To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |
Serve in champagne flutes, with fresh strawberries to decorate, and a bowl of fresh olives and oven warm bread. Sophistication is almost here...





{ 0 Comment... Views All / Send Comment! }
Posting Komentar