Here's the latest feed from Google Alert - recipe.
Add feeds@feed2email.net to your contact list to make sure you receive all your emails
Make sure to visit feed2email.net to get more feeds sent to your inbox.
To find out which feeds you are subscribed to, or to get further help, just reply to this email.
Raw Zucchini Pasta with Creamy Herbed Sauce Recipe | Renard ...
Oct 05, 7:46PM
Heller's Apple Crisp Recipe | WNEP.com
Oct 05, 7:16PM
Posted on: 9:00 am, October 5, 2013, by Jackie Lewandoski, updated on: 02:31pm, October 4, 2013
Apple Crisp is the perfect fall treat. See how the Heller family makes this traditional dessert,
On the stove top bring to a boil:
1 c sugar
1 c water
3 tblsp. minute tapioca
Peel and slice apples into a 9 by 13 pan. Fill it up!
Mix crumb topping:
1/2 c butter
1 c flour
1 c oatmeal
1 c brown sugar (less if you are using a sweeter apple)
2 tsp. cinnamon
Pour sugar syrup over the apples than add crumb topping.
Back at 350 degrees for up to 45 minutes.
Enjoy.
Ham and Swiss Sliders Recipe | Free Online Recipes | Free Recipes
Oct 05, 7:00PM

These ham and Swiss sliders are a top choice for any game day menu. If you are looking to please a crowd this recipe is perfect for you. The idea of ham and Swiss on a slider may seem rather average but it's the sauce that really makes these sliders special. The sauce uses ingredients such as butter and Dijon mustard to help give the sliders unique and delicious flavor. This recipe is so easy to prepare—the Hawaiian buns are topped with ham and Swiss, and then the sauce is poured over the top and they are baked in the oven. You should have no problem preparing these small sandwiches in large batches if you need to serve a large crowd. Enjoy.
Ingredients:
2 packages king Hawaiian Rolls
1 1/2lbs shaved deli ham
1 packed sliced Swiss cheese
Poppy Seed Topping-
1 stick butter (melted)
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon dried minced onion
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Cooking Instructions:

Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half and set aside. Place a slice of the ham and a slice of the Swiss onto the top of the bottom half of each roll. Place the tops on to each roll. Place the prepared sandwiches onto a large baking dish (you may need more than 1 depending on how many sliders you have).
Step 2: Place the melted butter into a medium bowl. Add Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, dried minced onion, and poppy seeds. Whisk together until smooth. Pour the sauce evenly over the tops of all the sandwiches in the baking dish. Allow to sit for 10 minutes or until the butter sets slightly.
Step 3: Cover with foil, place into the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Uncover and bake for an additional 2 minutes until the tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.
Recipe for Success in Selling Your Home | JaxRealEstateFacts.com
Oct 05, 6:52PM
Redirect Notice
The previous page is sending you to
http://jaxrealestatefacts.com/2013/10/05/recipe-for-success-in-selling-your-home/?utm_source=feedburner.
If you do not want to visit that page, you can return to the previous page.
Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe | Gluten Free Recipes | Simply ...
Oct 05, 6:51PM

Years ago I visited an Italian American family at their sprawling complex in Central California. Nestled at the base of the foothills just a few miles from the beach, it was a captivating enclave of Italian architecture, agriculture, and tradition.
The main house and surrounding out buildings were decidedly Tuscan in origin with their plaster walls in umber tones, russet colored tiled roofs and classic lines. Much attention to detail was evident in the kitchen which was at once grand and intimate.
Unlike many modern kitchens that are designed to look Mediterranean with their gleaming granite countertops and faux finished cabinets; gorgeous showcases that are rarely used, it was delightfully obvious that this kitchen was routinely filled with generations of family members preparing what I can only imagine were fantastic feasts.
The property was populated with olive trees, row upon row of gnarled grapevines grew in immaculately tended rows, and a variety of fruit trees were clustered together in seemingly impromptu orchards. It was late summer and the garden was resplendent with tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, and squash. Sunflowers stood tall and proud; offering a bright, sunny welcome to the visitor.
Properties like this do not sprout up overnight; they are lovingly created over the years with each generation adding its own personal stamp to the overall design.
Just a short 45 minute drive from the high-tech capital of Silicon Valley, this property, this HOME, was an old world masterpiece steeped in traditional, family, and love.
My business attire of a severely tailored suit and high heels felt instantly inappropriate. I yearned to kick off my shoes, don a flowing peasant dress and start cooking. I imagined myself is a straw hat gathering fruits and vegetables, harvesting honey from the bee hives, picking olives and grapes. I conquered up romantic notions of a life where I canned tomatoes, made my own wine, pasta, olive oil, and cheese. I saw myself gathering my family and friends around one of the many enormous farm-style tables to enjoy food that was grown, processed, and prepared all on that very property.
I don't come from a big Italian family and truth be told I possess more of a black thumb than a green one, but that magical day allowed me to dream. It may not be a life-style that I am totally suited for but it is one can I aspire to.
When I make my own ricotta cheese, I am transported in my mind back to that day. While the process is simplicity itself, I feel somehow earthy, old-world-like, and traditional. I feel a sense of pride in taking exceptional ingredients and transforming them into something delectable.
If all of this seems corny and overly romantic to you then just know this – this recipe makes darn good cheese!
Recipe Notes: Since this recipe is so simple I feel it is important to start with really quality ingredients. I use organic milk, cream, and lemons. For the salt I use kosher salt, if you are using table salt, cut the amount by about half. Some recipes call for just lemon juice or vinegar – I like the combination of the two. Whatever you do, please I beg you; do not use lemon juice from a bottle!
The ingredients
Curds and whey
Straining the cheese
Ingredients
3 cups organic whole milk
1 cup organic heavy cream
¾ teaspoon kosher salt
1½ tablespoons white wine vinegar
1½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions
Line a sieve with 2 layers of dampened cheese cloth and set over a large bowl.
Pour the milk and cream into a heavy, non-reactive pot. Stir in the salt. Bring to a full boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat, add the vinegar and lemon juice and stir gently twice. Let the pot sit, undisturbed, for 5 – 10 minutes or until the mixture curdles. Pour the mixture into the cheesecloth lines strainer and let sit for 1 – 2 hours. After 1 hour you will have a creamy, tender ricotta good for spreading on some gluten free bread, crackers, or whatever your heart desires. After 2 hours, the ricotta will be drier and firmer which is good for things like cheesecake. Discard the whey (they liquid) that has collected in the bowl.
Serve the ricotta right away or store in an airtight container for up to 4 or 5 days.
Servings:
This naturally gluten free recipe makes a generous cup of fresh ricotta cheese.
Ready for dessert?
Simply…Gluten-Free Desserts is now available, with over 135 recipes not featured in my blog.
Available at bookstores including Barnes & Noble, Borders, Powells, Books-a-Million and Amazon. You can get it also HERE.
"I can now have recipes I know I can count on for every Dessert and Breakfast occasion! I'm thrilled!" – A. M.
"I am amazed! This recipe is BETTER than the 'regular-with-gluten' recipe! Thanks so much, Carol" – V. P.
"I love your gluten free recipes - I can now have my desserts." – F.R.
Need a quick meal?
Simply…Gluten-Free Quick Meals is now available, with over 100 recipes not featured in my blog.
Available at bookstores including Barnes & Noble, Borders, Powells, Books-a-Million and Amazon. You can get it also HERE.
"The "Simply" in 'Simply … Gluten-Free Quick Meals' doesn't just make for a catchy title. The recipes in this cookbook truly are quick and easy to prepare. – A. C.
"I set the timer on two separate nights and made two complete meals from Carol's latest cookbook in 30-40 minutes. They not only pleased my family, but gave me new recipes and techniques to get dinner on the table faster every night." – W. K.
"I love the way this book is laid out – full meals I can make in no time. Love the sense of fun and humor in this book but mostly I love all the gluten free recipes -." – J. F.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner's. This blog accepts free manufacturers samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Add your email address to receive posts/recipes via email
Spicy Brown Sugar Dry Rub Recipe - Cooking | Add a Pinch | Robyn ...
Oct 05, 6:28PM
Redirect Notice
The previous page is sending you to
http://addapinch.com/cooking/2013/10/05/spicy-brown-sugar-dry-rub-recipe/?utm_source=feedburner.
If you do not want to visit that page, you can return to the previous page.
If at any time you'd like to stop receiving these messages, just send an email to fulltextrssfeed_com_www_google_com_alerts_feeds_08265159762519898652_9204458329824401318+unsubscribe-ballom.master=gmail.com@mail.feed2email.net.
To stop all future emails from feed2email.net you can reply to this email with STOP in the subject line. Thanks






{ 0 Comment... Views All / Send Comment! }
Posting Komentar