Here's the latest feed from Google Alert - recipe.
Add feeds@feed2email.net to your contact list to make sure you receive all your emails
Make sure to visit feed2email.net to get more feeds sent to your inbox.
To find out which feeds you are subscribed to, or to get further help, just reply to this email.
The Improbable Recipe / Reinaldo Escobar | Desde Aqui / From Here
Jan 07, 12:01AM
It's rare that one finds a paragraph with so much substance with which to disagree. I would start by clarifying that what is countered should not be the efforts to disseminate specific ideas — something relatively easy to achieve with the traditional methods of confiscating books at the airports, blocking Internet pages, suspending telephone service or, as a final resort, unleashing the brutality of the rapid response brigades. No, the real challenge would be countering the ideas in question.
But the paradox is that, to reaffirm the vitality of the ideology that has "scientifically" proven the inevitability of socialism, one has to find a creative conception capable of theoretically sustaining the viability of socialism under current conditions in Cuba. Perhaps these paradigms of the century before last have lost their vitality and are now insufficient.
So as not to be too long-winded, I'll pass quickly over the affront of equating the poet José Martí with Vladimi Ilych, which is like confusing love with hate or tolerance with resentment. What should not be passed over is that this pig in a poke is trying to set itself up as the only alternative offering equality and justice for all; and knowing the kind of equality and justice we can expect from such a system, we should be even less inclined to ignore it.
This is the second occasion on which the general who rules the country has launched an appeal to the intelligentsia in order to generate a foundation for what is already approved in practice, in this case the Guidelines of the 6th Congress. This should have been the work of the Party Conference (!) which, by the way, should have been held before the Congress.
This is forcing the master chef to swallow a rancid and badly chosen sauce and then asking him to write the recipe, as if it were an innovation, and all this to prevent the diners from enjoying the pleasures of new flavors.
6 January 2014
Skillet Cooked Vegetables Recipe - Koupon Krazed
Jan 06, 11:39PM
This simple and easy Skillet Cooked Vegetables Recipe is so yummy and delicious! If you are a vegetable lover like I am, you are sure to love it. Even though I prepare it with only the vegetables, you can easily add chicken or beef cut into thin strips to make it a complete meal!
I used these particular vegetables, but you can easily add your favorites. If I have fresh squash or zucchini I always throw a bit of that in also. It really is a forgiving recipe in that you can use whatever you like and cook however long you like according to your preference!
Skillet Cooked Vegetables Recipe
Ingredients:
broccoli florets
carrots (baby or thin cut)
green bell pepper, cut in strips
orange bell pepper, cut in strips
onions, sliced thin and cut in half
mushrooms, sliced thin
tomatoes, chopped
2 beef bullion cubes
salt and pepper
Instructions:
Pour a small amount of oil or butter into skillet.
Add broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, onions and mushrooms. Cook a few minute until starting to get tender.
Crumble and add the bullion cubes to the mixture and cook another 5 minutes.
Add in chopped tomatoes and cook a few minutes longer. Don't overcook or tomatoes will get mushy!
Serve and enjoy!
Print out the Skillet Cooked Vegetables Recipe and give it a try. Let me know what you think about it!
Skillet Cooked Vegetables Recipe
Recipe by: Diane
Recipe type: Side dish, Main Dish
- broccoli florets
- carrots (baby or thin cut)
- green bell pepper, cut in strips
- orange bell pepper, cut in strips
- onions, sliced thin and cut in half
- mushrooms, sliced thin
- tomatoes, chopped
- 2 beef bullion cubes
- salt and pepper
- Pour a small amount of oil, or butter, into skillet.
- Add broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, onions and mushrooms. Cook a few minute until starting to get tender.
- Add bullion cubes to the mixture and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add in chopped tomatoes and cook a few minutes longer. Don't overcook or tomatoes will get mushy!
- Serve and enjoy!
3.2.1275
LemonKurry: Custard Trifle | New Year Recipe
Jan 06, 11:30PM
Custard trifle!!!this is in my draft and i want to post this year as a new year recipe.This is my all time favorite recipe which contains three layers and tastes so good.This is an eggless one so everyone can enjoy this without any hesitation.I made this trifle with simple ingredients.I made my banana chocolate cookies which i will post it soon,and prepared the custard using custard powder.Topped with apple slices and raisins.This is a classic dish,you can also change it with strawberry custard or chocolate one.Top with blueberries and raspberries as per your wish.
Ingredients for making
Fruits - 1 cup
Custard - 1 cup
Biscuits/cookies/cake - as needed
How to make
Wash and chop the fruits.
For custard,
Dissolve 2 tablespoon of custard powder in 100 ml of milk.Boil 250 ml of milk and add the custard and stir until it becomes thick.Cook in low flame.
Refrigerate the custard.
Take serving bowl,place the cookies in bottom and pour custard.
Top with fruits and refrigerate.
Serve chill.
Banana and Carob Treats Recipe - Yorkie Splash and Shine Blog
Jan 06, 11:07PM
This tasty treat will make your Yorkie leap with joy!
So, it hasn't been often in recent years that we've had a full-on snow day here in Missouri. The winters have been mild for some time, so our current snow-pocalypse has been interesting. We have about a foot of snow outside right now, wind chills in the -20′s, and I'm not even attempting to go outside. Today seemed like a great day to do some baking.
It's been months since I've tried a new treat recipe, and today seemed like the day to do it. So, I poked around the kitchen and came up with what I think is my greatest idea to date (though, I'm not the first to have this epiphany, after I came up with this idea, I searched the internet to find there are tons of similar recipes already): Carob dog treats. 
What is carob, you ask? Well, let me tell you. Carob comes from the seed pods of the carob tree, which grows in Mediterranean regions of Greece, Spain, Catalonia, and Sicily. The seed pods can be ground into powder, processed into a syrup, or mixed with palm oil to create "chips" similar to chocolate chips. Carob has a similar taste to dark chocolate – nutty, a bit bitter, sweet, and earthy. Carob has been used for some time as a substitute for chocolate. I had some on hand from a diet I was on about a year ago. Carob powder has far less calories than cocoa, and doesn't contain caffeine, or theobromine. Scientific studies detected no caffeine or theobromine in carob powder, compared to cocoa powder, which on average contains 20.3 mg/g of theobromine and 3.14 mg/g of caffeine.¹ Theobromine is the stuff in chocolate that makes it toxic to dogs. So, carob powder is safe for dogs to eat (just make sure you are using the powder, there are trace amounts of theobromine in commercially made carob confections and chips).
So, safe for dogs and tastes similar to chocolate – bring on the carob treats! 
I made biscuits for Catherine using carob powder and bananas, similar to a recipe posted by Kolchak the Puggle. Let me tell you, Catherine went absolutely bananas for this treat! She was under my feet the whole time I was working in the kitchen, peeking up at me with her unusually unkempt hair.
As soon as the treats were cooled off, we let Catherine give them a try – love at first bite. Catherine absolutely loves these treats. Not surprisingly, so do my kids. I have two girls, aged 5 and 7, and they have to taste every treat I make (with the exception of the Liver Treats, they won't go near those). The kids kept asking for more! I tried one and they are pretty awesome. Not too sweet, not overpowering – sort of like a banana dipped in dark chocolate. Delish!
1 medium ripened banana
2 eggs
3 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons coconut oil (room temp)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup carob powder
1/2 cup coconut flour*
1 1/4 cup brown rice flour*
*You can substitute 1 3/4 cup of whatever flour you have on hand.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan (preferably with coconut oil). In a large bowl, mash banana and add eggs, honey, coconut oil, cinnamon, and baking podwder. Mix well.
Add the carob powder and flour to your bowl and mix until all the flour is combined.
The dough will look like chocolate sugar cookie dough.
Roll out the dough in between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Cut out the treats with a cookie cutter. Place the treats on your prepared baking sheet. PLace in the preheated over. Cook for 10 minutes then flip the treats over, return to oven and cook for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool completely before serving.
Store your treats in an airtight container.
The nifty little container I am using for these treats is called "Pupperware" and they are totally awesome. I have a couple of these and they are bone shaped and stack together. You can get yours online for just $3.99. They come in clear with lid colors of clear, pink, red, and black. Click here to get some for yourself: Bone-shaped Pupperware to store your dog treats.
1. Winston J. Craig and Thuy T. Nguyen, "A Research Note: Caffeine and theobromine Levels in Cocoa and Carob Products," Journal of Food Science 49 (1984): 303.
Tags: banana, carob, carob powder, carob powder treats recipe, chocolate dog treats, chocolate substitute, dog treats, dog treats recipe, yorkie treats, yorkie treats recipe, yorkshire terrier treats
RECIPE: Make kale chips that are tasty, healthy and cheap
Jan 06, 10:52PM
Kale is one of those power foods that is full of nutrition and is low in calories. It is what I call a "good-bang-for-the buck" food. While Kale is considered a "super food," it's not the most appealing or best tasting leaf.
Raw kale often has a bitter, tough taste. But, if you season it, cook it or bake it, the texture of the leaf softens, the taste increases and the power-house nutrition is still there. It's a win-win!
One of my favorite ways to enjoy kale, it to make kale chips.
Here is what you need:
- 2 to 3 bunches of Kale. It can be any type.
- 2 Flat baking pans
- 1 to 2 tsp. of Olive oil or Avocado oil
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Turmeric
Instructions:
Wash the Kale thoroughly. I wash them in the sink by filling the sink about half way with water, just enough to cover the kale leaves, and add about 1/4 cup distilled vinegar. The reason you're washing the kale is to remove all of the dirt and possible chemicals used during growth.
Spread out the kale leaves in a towel and wait until all leaves are complete dry. This is very important! To rush the process, you can wipe each leave off with a paper towel. Once the leaves are completely dry, you want to use a knife to remove the center stem.
All you're going to be baking are the leaves themselves.
Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Take your flat baking sheets and pour your Olive or Avocado oil. You want just enough to coat each of the kale leaves. This is also how the spices will stick to them.
Make sure when lining the kale leaves on the pan to give them enough room so they won't bunch up when baking.
Take your salt, oregano, garlic powder and turmeric and gently coat each leaf. I find it easiest to mix the seasonings together beforehand and lightly sprinkle it across the pan.
From here place the baking sheets in the oven for about seven to eight minutes. You'll notice the leaves get a bit darker and crisper. Turn each leaf over and cook for an additional 7 to 8 minutes.
Take the kale leaves out and let them cool on the counter. You don't want to put them into a container right away because the moisture will cause the kale to become soggy. That's not the best way to eat them!
One everything is cool, try your delicious chips! If you want to store them, put them in a container or a plastic bag.
Happy snacking!
Copyright 2014 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
AWESOME ORANGE – FRUIT JUICE RECIPE - Easy to Cook Meals ...
Jan 06, 10:35PM
Don't promise when you are happy; Don't decide when you are sad; don't reply when you are angry.
Hey, guys! I am sharing to you today this fruit juice recipe that I got from the manual of the Bullet Juicer that I got, well, not this Christmas, but two years ago. This juicer has been sitting in the corner of my kitchen for two years now. And it is just there screaming at me, and wanting to be use. How sad is that?
You see, when I was trying to lose weight two years ago, I was very much hyped to lose weight by simply detoxing myself and just eat and drink only fruit juice. I was very good at first. I drank/eat fruit juice for so many days, that I got so hungry and crazy. I was grouchy, irritable and it felt like I had food hallucination all the the time. I realized quickly that this eas not a good thing, and totally gave up. That my friend, is the result of crash diet. You get frustrated and eventually give up.
I got the idea of detoxing myself from Netflix documentary show, wherein the participants just drank fruit juice for forty days and they lost weight just like that. How did they do that? I do not know. I guess those participants have out – of- this- world will power. I did not have the will power they had, for sure. As I said, detox did not work for me. I wish it did. I lost weight as I mentioned in my Homemade Oreo post, in the old fashion way: exercise and healthy eating. No crash diet.
So right now, I am brushing off the cobwebs of my juicer and I am making juice again. This time, I will do it right. I am going to make my juice because I want to be healthy, not because I want to be "sexy." I will still do what I am currently doing : exercise, eat healthy and drink juice. And hopefully exchange white rice or get rid of it, to brown rice. Wish me luck or wish me strength to do this plan ![]()
So please invest in a cheap juicer and let us get healthy together.
Ingredients
3 oranges
1 apple
Instructions
Prepare your juicer as what it say in the instruction book.
Prepare a cup and place it close to the juicer
Slice the apple into a piece that will fit to the mouth of your juicer.
Peel the oranges and place into the juicer one at a time
Add in the apple.
2.2
http://easytocookmeals.com/awesome-orange-fruit-juice-recipe/Related posts:
If at any time you'd like to stop receiving these messages, just send an email to fulltextrssfeed_com_www_google_com_alerts_feeds_08265159762519898652_9204458329824401318+unsubscribe-ballom.master.master=blogger.com@mail.feed2email.net.
To stop all future emails from feed2email.net you can reply to this email with STOP in the subject line. Thanks






















{ 0 Comment... Views All / Send Comment! }
Posting Komentar